Friday, January 30, 2009

Needing Inspiration...

I have totally fallen off of the diet wagon. I told myself at the beginning of the year that I wanted to lose around 25-30 pounds. Well guess what, as soon as my head heard the word diet I believe I was immediately hungry. I have not dieted one ounce since the beginning of the year. I more than likely have gained a pound or two. So I need a little inspiration!!! I am going to Louisiana at the end of March and I definitely want to lose some of my goal weight. I have exactly 8 weeks from today to lose 25 pounds. I know it is highly unlikely that I will lose the entire 25 pounds but I want to lose every ounce that I can before the trip. I know the first thing that will help is when I get off of my lazy butt and exercise. Cross your fingers for me and wish me luck because today I am on strict diet and exercise.

2 comments:

Katy said...

You are not alone!

Kevin & Laura Drewry said...

Hey girl! You dont look as though you need to lose ANY weight, but because you want to lose some I was gonna recommend to you Weight Watchers Diet. I have personally not done this one, but know plenty who have that were able to lose weight fast and easy! They say you pretty much eat what you like, you just have to count your points daily. So, maybe just maybe you can try this one. My mom wanted to lose some weight before she went on a cruise, and she lost 7 lbs. in one week, which sounds crazy to me, but she said it was not hard to do at all!! So anyways, just thought I would share that with you! Have a great day!!