Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Guess what I am getting....

I absolutely cannot contain myself. Here lately I have been really interested in sewing. Actually right now I am working on 6 small lap quilts for my Aunts. Well I always have to use the kitchen table to sew on because I have nowhere else to go. Elijah and I were talking this afternoon and we decided I needed a sewing/craft room. We are going to move Gracie's things to the bigger extra bedroom and I will in turn move into her old room. I will have the entire room for myself. I am so super excited. I cannot tell you how many times I have rummaged through the house looking for certain craft things, because there is not really a special place for it all to go. Well now there will be. I will post pictures soon of my quilts and my new craft room. Yay for me :)

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Oh you make me sick!!! and I am very Jealous!!

McMommy said...

Hi Ashley! Guess what? You won a giveaway at McMommy and me! Stop on over to claim your prize!