Thursday, April 2, 2009

I can't get enough reality TV....

I absolutely cannot get enough reality TV. Whether it be The Real World, Real Housewives of The OC, The Hills or The City. Whatever you give me I can watch, especially if it's filled with drama. Well, right now my favorite is Real Housewives Of New York. Does anybody else love this as much as I do? Here is the breakdown of what I think about everybody.






I cannot wait till next Tuesday for another episode to come on. I am so addicted....

2 comments:

McMommy said...

yes, yes, yes!!!! My sentiments exactly!!! I also love RHONY...so much that I started another blog just so I could discuss it with everyone! If you ever feel like stopping by... http://McMommywood.blogspot.com

And now for some good news! You won a giveaway at McMommy and Me!! Hooray!!! Stop on by...

The Wood Family said...

I agree with you totally on all of these women! I saw these women live on The Today Show when I was in NYC. I love tv about people in NYC and LA- The Hills is my favorite!